Don't leave...stay a while...scroll down :)

I love helping people turn their

curiosity into an advantage

by solving business 

challenges that matter.

By that I mean better products, services or experiences,

which make/save money, improve the way we live,

or in some cases contributing to humanity

more broadly and saving our

planet. It's all that matters.




In a world where everything has changed. It’s no longer business as usual, it's business is 'unusual'. Right now, I believe we are in a raging tornado of change, which is fuelling the short-term impulse to grasp the impact on society and find a way through. 

Society shock (change) is being experienced on a human and economic level…but our instinct is to survive, adapt and thrive. This can be both threatening and liberating. 

I like to ask customers I work with: are you driven by change or are you being driven by it?

I’m interested in how we can investigate people, data and machines to drive change to shape a better world, enabling humanity to be accelerated and for us all to do more than we ever dreamed possible. 

This is what I call Humanity+. 

It is a single organising thought, suggesting advancement is not just about enterprises but wider society.

We must start asking ourselves some very big questions across industry sectors, like:

How can we improve patient care?
How can we balance demand & supply from intermittent renewable power generation?

How can we make autonomous transportation safe?

The list goes on......


A perspective on being curious No.8 of 26: Ensure everyone’s creativity is laser focused

In my experience 95% of creative ideas deliver incremental value to existing products, services or experiences – it’s where organisations feel comfortable with the level of risk versus reward. The other 5% have the potential to be a ‘game-changer’ (moonshots) delivering exception value, but the risk is considered much higher; and there is nothing wrong with this. However, in recent years all the talk and buzz has mainly been about the later. This has resulted in ‘random acts

Perspective No.1 of 26: Uncover the ‘right’ challenges

TRegardless of whether I talk to senior executives, functional managers or their team members they all have challenges, but most lack the ability to co-ordinate, discuss and prioritise them at an organisational level, based on the value of solving them. Challenges will also overlap and if you could find a way to identify patterns or overarching themes it would allow for a more organised approach to solving the ‘right’ challenges that would deliver the most value. Many have



Surrey, UK

Thanks for submitting!